Application Imitatia

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Imitatia
Baby Leet

Application Imitatia

Post by Imitatia »

Hello AP :)

I'm interested in joining the org, have been playing on and off since around 2002. I have a IRL friend in the guild and he says you guys are an awesome org :) I've also had the pleasure of teaming a few of your members. I've also already been in the guest channel and spoke with Chrisax and Bobdc. I'm just having to repost my application because I accidentally closed it before posting last Wednesday.

My characters are:
Imitatia
Kinani
Kinana
Minatia

I was always omni before, but due to none of my omni friends either not playing, or not around during my play hours I've decided to try clan, also to be able to play with Strings. My omni toons were previously in Unity. I have read the Code of Conduct and agree with all the rules.
My play hours are generally 8am-4pm (sometimes til 7pm) GMT during the week, not usually around on weekends.
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Re: Application Imitatia

Post by Jakereaper »

Hello there!

Welcome to the forums and to Athen Paladins! I wish you good luck on your application and hope to see you in guest chat (& org chat soon!) in AP. :)
Yay
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Imitatia

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Imitatia :) and welcome to our forums.

So, you already read our Code of Conduct, that's excellent, and you have talked with us and been in our chest chat, perfect too.

Keep on being on the guest channel and, now, all we need is a little moment for a small interview between you and an officer (including me).

But also, if you have a friend in AP who vouches for you, it makes things even faster.

Meet you in game soon ! :) (Sorry couldn't be there tonight, it's rare but I had a RL issue)