Recriutment for Woodnote

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
caighil
Mini Leet

Recriutment for Woodnote

Post by caighil »

I am interested in joining your guild.

I have 2 unpaid sub accounts and am looking to find a active org. If I fit in I will resub accounts.

I have 15 characters, a couple froobs.

My highest is a 220 enf, but he needs work.

I started playing in 2004. and have taken a couple of years off thought the subsequent years.

I am 39 so I am mature.

My froob I am currently playing is a 28 enf, Ghilliel.

I look forward to chatting with some of you.

Thanks for your consideration.

Kyle Corey
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Recriutment for Woodnote

Post by Elrojo »

heya Thanks for registering.

There is a whole thing somewhere someone wll post that has a link to our code of conduct and so forth. When someone way more orgnised than me does that just have a read and say if you agree.

Good luck on your app and welcome back
caighil
Mini Leet

Post by caighil »

Elrojo wrote:heya Thanks for registering.

There is a whole thing somewhere someone wll post that has a link to our code of conduct and so forth. When someone way more orgnised than me does that just have a read and say if you agree.

Good luck on your app and welcome back
I read both the chat and CoC pages. All seems very adult. And that's good.

When selling to org mate ect. I did not see where to read that info.

Otherwise I play the way you expect guildes to play.

Kyle
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

howdy mate

when in game, try to join the AP chat - /tell bobsan invite

or get in contact with an AP via Clan OOC (chat), or by hunting around in OA - our regular stomping grounds is around OAG and the ramp under the vanguards sign.

once in bot, you can request an interview and if an officer has time he'll try to get to you.

Cheers and we'll see you in game!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Caighil

Welcome to our forums :)

What name should we look for online? Ghillie? Who is Woodnote?

We have many old players like you coming back and joining us and we are glad to help them enjoying AO again.

AP is nicely active, with one scheduled raid per day, and of course improvised teams and raids. We are friendly org, family-like, welcoming cool and mature members. We are 11 years old now.

We have a small application process, to make sure you and AP know each other and work well together before inviting you, 4 easy steps:

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations (done) Next two steps are in-game:

Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask (only a few names) some officer
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Carpdiem / Furymaster
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo

You will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer.

See you soon in game!