Speedy01 - application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
speedyartist
Baby Leet

Speedy01 - application

Post by speedyartist »

Hello there Paladins ! I would like to join you :) I just got back after an 1 year break and I am looking forward to make new friends and have some fun together in the game we all love so much :) I took the time to read the Code of Conduct and I agree with it. I have several toons but my main is Speedy01 - 181 fixer. My timezone is GMT+2 and im usually online between 20:00 - 00:00+. Looking forward to see you in game, thank you for reading my application :)

Speedy
Chrisax
President

Re: Speedy01 - application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Speedy01 :) Be welcome on our forums and welcome back to AO.

We have many old players like you coming back and joining us and we are glad to help them enjoying AO again.

Your time zone is one of the most active, so it's excellent.

Thanks for posting your application. We have a small application process, to make sure you and AP know each other and work well together before inviting you, 4 easy steps:

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Then, the next two steps are in-game:

Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask (only a few names) some officer
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Carpdiem / Furymaster
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo

You will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer or myself.

See you soon in AO!
speedyartist
Baby Leet

Re: Speedy01 - application

Post by speedyartist »

Hello Chrisax and thank you for replying so fast :D I'm reading the Org chat recommendations and attitude right now and I have to say that I especially like 1. and 11. :) I will log in and contact someone from Athen Paladins for invite to the guest channel. See you in game !