Soca

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Soca
Mini Leet

Soca

Post by Soca »

Greetings Athen Paladins.

I have been playing for longer then i can remember, but actively and dedicated since 05.
Resubbed to the game 4ish months ago and so far ive been enjoying myself when i get the change to get online.
Currently i am the hoster/owner of a smal private raid bot called Sopperaids, wich is the initiative of my and Persiancat (my bro).
Ive been the President of Valor Eternal from 09-11 until the game started to loose players we merged into Spartans.

When i came back i started having some isseus with finding an active guild nowodays, After 3 years of active duty ive decided to leave Spartans deu to inactivity in endgame raids (besides the noraid hosted once) I recently joined New order after some buddys had asked me to, had some fun there but it quickly got inactive. So here i am! :D

I would join on all of my toons wich are listed below,

Cheran : 220 mp
Kallya : 220 fixer
Stabs : 220 shade
Socapewpew : 220 soldier
Socalishes : 220 Enforcer
Arzosa : 220 Shade
Soperheals : 220 Doc
Samulayo : 214 Martial
Rhodina : 199 adv
Zenyth : 197 Enforcer
Rodda : 181 NT
Maylin : 163 Martial
Frostiitue : 150 pvp NT
Inokulate : 150 S10 doc
Soca : 150 S10 Enforcer
Herpsfromlea : 150 pvp Trader
Sokind : 150 Twink (gouing to 200)
Purplesocks : 149 Kite hill nt
Intersect : 146 Agent
Sokeepme : 90 Soon to be excalibur Keeper
Carlitaa : 66 Crat
Lilpew : 60 Jobe twink soldier
Tastis : 60 Demon/belamorte MP

I'm looking for a guild that does the occasional raiding but doesnt force its events upon its players, i do join most of the time unless im bussy with other game related projects.
I'm mostly a pvm player but definitly love the pvp bashing from time to time,
Most of the time i am in GMT+1 (belgium) but i travel alot so it differs from week to week.

Ive already read the Code of Conduct and the org chat recommendations, They are pretty much the same we set down in Valor Eternal so there is nothing i can disagree on.
I'm also a forum troll once i get settled down and get to know everyone so its good that the forums are actualy active.

-Soca
Chrisax
President

Re: Soca

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Soca; that's quite a big and complete application :) Welcome on our forums.

Ai is pretty active. You can see here the weekly agendas for scheduled raids (we of course have teams and raids that are not scheduled too):
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

We have one scheduled raid per day, except Mondays (but sometimes we have some on Mondays too).

AP welcomes all kinds of play style and no one is forced to do something or come to a raid, but some participation and help are appreciated.

Your time zone is one of the most active.

Now you still have two steps are in-game for your application:

Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask (only a few names) some officer
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Carpdiem / Furymaster
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo

You will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer or myself.

See you soon in the game!
Soca
Mini Leet

Post by Soca »

Hi guys,

Been at the hospital and in bed the last few days, i should be around more from now on to get the intervieuw gouing.

-Soca
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Great, was wondering what happened to you.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Good to hear you're back. I hope that was not something too bad.

So let's meet online soon. :)
persiancat
Mini Leet

Post by persiancat »

Soca wrote:Hi guys,

Been at the hospital and in bed the last few days, i should be around more from now on to get the intervieuw gouing.

-Soca
i told u that hot chick will give u heart attack but u never listen 2 me ...... [-X