Application: Karnal

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
vexx
Baby Leet

Application: Karnal

Post by vexx »

Hey guys,

I play AO since 2004 if I remember correctly, did some breaks here and there, the biggest when WoW launched. I came back into the game not so long ago (whatever I do, I keep coming back). I used to be an experience player back in the days but I forgot alot of things and I'm still catching up :)

I'm looking for a nice org to blend in, do some raids and all the fun stuff. I did some leveling/inf mishes with Doctafred and seeing how nice he is, decided to join you guys.

My ingame main toon is Karnal (219 fixer, soon to be 220), but I have some other alts, 217 advy, 208 soldja, 207 shade..etc etc...doesn't matter.

Would love to join ;)
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Karnal

Post by Grind42 »

Welcome to forums, thx for registering. I spoke to you briefly last night I was on bobdc. Please read the CoC Code of Condust & say if you agree etc.

See you ingame. When online please ask an AP for a guest invite.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Karnal/Vexx :) Welcome on our forums, welcome back to AO too.

We have many players form the "old times" like you coming back and joining us. We are happy to welcome them in our family and help them enjoying AO again and doing well.

If you meet Doctafred, then you saw a good example of the nice and friendly people who are in our org. :D It's also a good thing he could meet you; that can somewhat sped up your application.

So, we have a small application process, to make sure you and AP know each other and work well together before inviting you, 4 easy steps:

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you agree with it (do it now :)) Then, the next two easy steps (actually almost the same step) are in-game:

Join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Carpdiem / Furymaster
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo

And, you will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer or myself.

Always feel free to leave me (or any officer) a buffered tell in-game.

See you soon in AO!
vexx
Baby Leet

Post by vexx »

I agree with the code of conduct, I read them before I applied but I forgot the agree in my initial message, sorry about that hehe.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

All fine :) Let's me as soon as possible. At what times are you online this weekend?