Zviretnik2 - app

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zviretnik2
Baby Leet

Zviretnik2 - app

Post by Zviretnik2 »

Hello there!
I was playing AO for some time (few years) bot got enought of cheating from FC with their "balance patch until new year" or even "new engine" which none of em came in time (yep, thats what happend few years ago) so I stopped paying em :D
Now I came back on free account (AO is addictive, yea) to see how AO changed and how it is :-)
U maybe met me some years ago on my shade Booo0 or weird doc Meatrunner...

Im 25 years old, I got little son and bad work, so 1) Im playing usualy at night, 2) Im using AO to get better mood (chat w ppl, have some fun) so Im not a person who stays in game for many hours :-)

ah and also I readed both of your codexes (my english is bad, I know!) and I have nothing against em, basic rules of inteligent ppl
Freddy
Mini Leet

Re: Zviretnik2 - app

Post by Freddy »

Had a nice chat for a good hour in game , seems like a legit player
Chrisax
President

Re: Zviretnik2 - app

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Zviretnik2 :)

Welcome on our forums, and good to see another returning player.

We see many old players coming back and joining us like you, and we are happy to help them rediscovering AO.

There is no problem at all if you play casually or even at odd times but you didn't tell us your time zone, so we don't know what "at night" exactly means. What's your time zone? :cool:

Good you read and agreed on our Code of Conduct.

Now we just have to meet you in-game for a small chat.

Please, join our guest channel in the game, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask (only a few names) some officer
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Carpdiem / Furymaster
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo

So you will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer or myself.

See you soon online!