Application - Perfectblue

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Perfectblue
Baby Leet

Application - Perfectblue

Post by Perfectblue »

Hello everyone,

I've recently re-opened my AO account after a 3 years break and i'm looking for a new home. Back in the days i've been playing on RK2, in the same org as Furymaster (past week was trying to contact him for details on recruitment and vouching but it seems he quit some time ago). Anyway, yesterday was teaming with a few AP folks in inf mish, asked them about recruitment and got invited to the guest channel. Unfortunately, there wasn't any officer around at that time and i had to logout after a while. So i figured out it might be better to post here first and ask for another guest channel invite from one of the officers.

My toons:

Shamanic 220 advy - my main i guess, altough i haven't played him in a long time

Lightblue 211 shade - most of the time playing this one

Perfectblue 150 MA - former sect 10 farming toon

Disjunction 150 fixer - failed sect 10 farming experiment

few more lowbies: crat, engi, doc and bunch of buffing froobs
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Perfectblue

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Perfectblue :)

Welcome on our forums. :)

First thing, Furymaster didn't quit :) He has been away a moment due to real life is progressively resuming playing, mostly on his MA, Carpdiem.

That saod, welcome back to AO; many players like you came back and joined us. We are happy to welcome and help them.

It's perfect you already met and teamed AP's. And, of course, being known by one of our member from years ago makes your application faster.

So we have a small application process, to make sure you and AP know each other and work well together before inviting you, 4 easy steps:

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you agree with it (do it now :)) Then, the next two easy steps (actually almost the same step) are in-game:

Join our guest channel in the game (already doine but do it again so we can see you)

You can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Nanomace / Macer36
Chrisax / Mekanos
Grind42 / Bobdc
Hermesconrad / Eltankjoo
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Jetson / Noobasknight
Carpdiem / Furymaster

And, you will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer or myself.

Alos, please, always feel free to leave me (or any officer) a buffered tell in-game.

See you soon in AO!