Vortexy application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Vortexy
Baby Leet

Vortexy application

Post by Vortexy »

Vortexy level 10 Nano Mage wanted to join.

Thanks for your time .
Chrisax
President

Re: Vortexy application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Vortexy :) Welcome on AP forums. :)

Are you a new player? A returning old player on a new character?

How did you hear about us if you are a new player? (We're always curious to know that.)

Let's meet online as soon as possible. What is your time zone and when do you play?

We have a small application process, to make sure you and AP know each other and work well together before inviting you, 4 easy steps:

1. Get registered on forums (done)
2. Read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you agree with it (do it now :)) Then, the next two easy steps (actually almost the same step) are in-game:

Join our guest channel in the game

You can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson/politico/front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

And, you will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with an officer or myself.

Also, please, always feel free to leave me (or any officer) a buffered tell in-game.

See you soon in AO!