Would like to join!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Gavreel
Baby Leet

Would like to join!

Post by Gavreel »

Hi! My toon is a lvl 140 doc Gavreel. I have played since NW's came out! I always liked AP and would like to give it a try. Thanks for looking. :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Would like to join!

Post by Elrojo »

Heya Gav,

Thanks for your application. You've picked a good time, AP is alive and strong still after all these years.

I assume your doc is the highest you've made so far? That's fine, just to make sure you don't have lots of alts running around.

Best thing is to try and find an officer online and get In on the guest chat.

Chrisax/Mekanos
Grind42/Bobdc
Nanomace/macer69
Tommeeeeeep

All these guys might be on around your time. If in doubt we hang around the Vanguards ramp near the grid in Old Athen and you will see us.

Good luck and see you in game
Chrisax
President

Re: Would like to join!

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Gavreel we spoke online. :) Welcome back to AO. We'll meet you soon in-game.

In the meantime, please read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations (done already, good)