request to join ap, move from TS

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Telphen
Baby Leet

request to join ap, move from TS

Post by Telphen »

Hi, I've come back after a long vacation from AO to find The Syndicate is pretty much dead and gone, not sure if I will stay playing AO as I've only paid for a month currently, but I'm hoping that being in an active org will help, currently I'd like to just move a couple of toons till I figure out what I'm gonna do, perhaps
Telcrat 220/30 crat
Lesix 180ish/20ish adven

thanks guys
Chrisax
President

Re: request to join ap, move from TS

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Telphen and welcome back to AO! :D Good to see you!

Simply put, it has been offered to all TS members to come and join AP, personally or as a merge, with Elisene being OK with that, and you can find this info on TS forums; I assume it's still there.

As a TS member, and because of this offer, you don't have to follow any application procedure: just meet us, 30s chat, and get invited. :)

You can meet Code (Codeshade, Codemancrat, etc) online -you know him- and he can invite you to AP as he joined us.

Of course, anyone else who can will invite you. Point the person to this post if he is hesitating because he is not sure of what to do. :)

All AP's who can invite, you can invite Telphen and alts to AP.

Of course, I'll invite you myself if we meet before you got an invite.

AP is very active, with both our scheduled raids and many teams / raids that are improvized. And we are -and want to stay always- a family and a band of brothers and sisters. :)

Welcome !