Application for Burstology

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Burstology
Baby Leet

Application for Burstology

Post by Burstology »

Hello my in-game name is Burstology, but everyone just calls me "Burst"
I have been playing Anarchy Online for roughly 4 months.
Burstology is my first and only 220 atm in-game and I have a crat (lvl 83) in the making.
I enjoy this game greatly and have learned alot of the mechanics from forums guides and friends that I have made online. Im a down to earth guy, love chatting and talking to people and am very socialable. Wish I had more to say at this time, but this is all I got right now. Thank you for your viewing time and consideration. \m/
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Burstology

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Burstology... sorry... Burst! :D Welcome on our forums :)

I noticed you yesterday as you came to me for buffs several times; and it seems you spoke with Speedy01 after that to ask about how to join us.

It's really nice to see a really new player who has reached 220 and is willing to learn and discover more. This is something we love to help our family members with.

You ill find a lot of activity in AP: you can have a look at our Event forums to see all the scheduled raids and quests, and, in addition to those, we have of course many non-scheduled activities and teams.

Now, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Then, in AO:

- Please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Backstabbah / Deadwreck / Rightaboveit
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

See you soon in AO and best wishes for your application! :)
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

Spoke ingame, he joined a different org.
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:( I guess he was not really interested or interesting.