Anyone interested in TSW or SWTOR anymore?

This forum is dedicated to the new universes where AP will be present: Star Wars The Old Republic and The Secret World
Crash
Big Leet

Anyone interested in TSW or SWTOR anymore?

Post by Crash »

I still play TSW sometimes. Mostly ED & Foo. Never see anyone logged.

Haven't even patched SWTOR lately, but prolly will this weekend. TBH I just wanna check out the dog-fighting and maybe play some Huttball for old time's sake. I'd love any opinions on the current status of the game in general tho.

Cheers,

~ Crash
Chrisax
President

Re: Anyone interested in TSW or SWTOR anymore?

Post by Chrisax »

Kyttn, old AP general, has started a Jedi on Jedi Covenant server where Chrisax is too.

Depending on the time, you should see Tryller, Qmofo and some online, in the end afternoon GMT and / or around 4-6GMT in TSW. Arxx was there too.

I can log in any game and meet you with pleasure, just say when you play.

I keep my characters up-to-date so they can always help AP's who want to play either game.

Many have come back to AO though.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

You wont see me randomly in SWTOR or TSW but like Chrisax I could come back by appointment, so to speak. I'd have have some time to re-learn stuff.
General, Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I haven't played either in a long time... but some parts of me miss my old PVP guild in SWTOR.

When I left we had just made 'a little bit gimp' and I was one of the founding members.

But I very shortly after that.

I liked the guys I played with, and from my understanding it was the top PVP guild on any server for quite a while (no help from me), but anyway, ya I sometimes want to go back to SWTOR.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Now, to be honest, SWTOR is OK (although very simple) as long as you are leveling (PvM or PvP) but when you reach end-game... it's a bit the end of the game too. You will get the gear that you are supposed to get (by repeating PvP areas or PvM raids ad nauseum) and equip it automatically, and period. No smart combination or smart workarounds like in AO. All is as planned.

Also the only valid way to make money now stinks: you pay real money for points, you buy random "packs" with those points, open the packs, and hope you find a very rare item in high demand (usually a sexy armor for female characters, or a show-off vehicule) and you sell it. That's how, little by little some people made a lot of in-game money and contribute in this artificial system. And at some point, end-game, you'll now need money, contrary to the past.
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

Right on. Thanks for the replies, fellas. I'll definitely reach out when it's certain I can play for several hours.

TSW is the easier of the two for me. We're already reasonably geared with talis/weps, builds, and skills, so when we play it can be pure fun. No stress or grinding.

Just talking about it makes me wanna go splash some red on the map. :)
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

FYI - I'm hopping in Foo momentarily w/ Capone. If/when it goes red, I'll switch to ED.

edit: It's pretty slow atm. Will try back later.
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

I have time to play TSW tonight or tomorrow if anybody's interested.

edit: Scratch tonight. Going to dinner. I'll be on 2mor tho.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Log onto AO :P
General, Athen Paladins
Rembaldi
Strong Leet

Post by Rembaldi »

I'm still on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, however I just cancelled my account (again). SWTOR is fun for a couple of months, then it becomes stale rather fast. Farming daily and flashpoint, even PvP gets so boring after awhile. It's the downside of playing a theme park I guess. And by now I have 6 x lvl.55 where 3 of those are very well geared. The Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar, and Elite: Dangerous will be a nice change.
Mezzpower lvl.208 Crat
Rembaldi lvl.213 Soldier
Joeluggie lvl.X Agent
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

ooops I didn't see your post Crash :( Sorry

I could be there Friday or Saturday or Sunday. Just not today Thursday. Would be nice to have Bredin too.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

I could log on to TSW this weekend, sure. Let me know when. I have plans tonight (Friday) until maybe 10pm. I'll patch my client.
General, Athen Paladins
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

I'm avail anytime Sat or Sun. I'll let you 2 pick, as I have no kids or any other responsibilities.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Either or both work. :) Bredin decides or we'll do both.

Anyhow I can be there even if Bredin can't.

Just say approximately what time.
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

I just woke up. Gonna run errands for a few hours, then I'll be home. I'll prolly be on by 6:30p or 7:30p GMT. That's around 11:30a-12:30p here. edit: I'm still open all weekend tho. I'm just fartin around, shopping, cooking, watching Lost on Netflix, & occasionally gaming.

Bredin - My phone is down. I'll get a new power cable when I'm out.