i missed you guys

Anatin
Mini Leet

i missed you guys

Post by Anatin »

hello tranke here ive been off for quite some time irl and stuff but ive missed you guys so i had to come back :) AP forever currently geting back to tsw and would like to play with you guys and girls if you will have me back that is currently playing templar on cerberus Domka is the name

hope to cya around

p.s dont remmber my original forum login it might be inactive even so this will do for now :)
Chrisax
President

Re: i missed you guys

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Tranke :D Good to see you!

I upgraded your new account, Anatin, so you are a part of the AP group on our forums and you can see and use everything. Your other account is simply... Tranke. :) I can reset your password if you want.

We are very active in AO, even probably the most active org by far today. On the other hand, we don't play TSW much anymore (unfortunately, many players did the same) and we mostly meet from time to time to do a few things. To say the truth, it's extremely limited.

But I'll be happy to meet you and help. You can of course join AP in TSW and I'll give you the permissions so you can use the guild items bank. That said, we would totally understand if you preferred to be with a more active guildi TSW; assuming you find one.

When do you play? :) Tell us.
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

i will be joining ao soon i think waiting for the new engine not sure how fast it will come out but i got more spare time now finished my study only work in the way now so prolly will renew my account soonish to bad you guys dont play tsw any more i guess i will meet you up in ao soon :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Meet us in AO but i'll be happy to come and met you in TSW and help you with some stuff and take you through some instances as well. :) We have reached Tokyo long ago, BTW.
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

iam total newby in tsw :) so would like some help if possible this weekend i will have lots of time after new years so might meet you :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Avoid the time around 30:30GMT because it's our raid time in AO. And then tell me whne and i'll pop up to give you some help and advice :)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Chrisax wrote:Avoid the time around 30:30GMT because it's our raid time in AO.
Chris has his own time zones and sectors in apf ;)
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Ugh... probably a Freudian slip... days would be easier for me with 30 hours...

I mean, 20:30GMT (to avoid) of course.
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

well iam in gmt +2 zone i work sunday monday antil 20:00 +1h to get home give or take other days iam done at 17:00 not sure what the time you ppl at but we can work somthing up also my ao account is reactivated so can meet up there also :) tell me when you got some free time chris will do my best to get on time
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I sent you some stuff in TSW by the mail :)

I assume that when you say 17:00 it's your time and not GMT? (So 15 GMT as you are GMT+2) Maybe Tuesday around 19 your time, so 17GMT ? or Monday in the night GMT.

Good to had tou in 12man in AO too already :-)
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

just tested out new weapons they are amazing although i still glance alot dose that mean i need more hit or more pen? still cant use the pistols but realy soon will get them on too folowing the paladin deck atm( i want the costume ) :) working realy nice so far
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

chris i need advice my current pistol sword build is a good dmg but its realy hard to solo stuff with it it has 0 survivabilaty do you got any good build for leveling pref sword/pistol sense i already got alot of points in them( i know it might be not the best choice but i realy want the crusader costume ) XD also maybe some direction on gear i should take to not die all the time( mostly dieing on pack mobs) thanks ahead :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

The best is we meet in TSW and see that together, as Chronicle doesn't tell me about your trained powers and the QL of your talismans.

That said, you didn't pick an easy template.
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

iam ql 5 in talismans iam not working tommorow so can log any time just name it :)
Anatin
Mini Leet

Post by Anatin »

i found this build
http://wordpress.tswguides.com/blue-mou ... mment-5447
what you think about it is it any good?